loading

Madonna col Bambino e Santi

The "Madonna with Child and Saints" (Palazzo Roverella, Rovigo), was originally in the parish church of Arquà Petrarca, between Padua and Rovigo. It was bought by Count Nicholas Casilini, who in 1838 donated his collection to the Accademia dei Concordi. Remembered by local guides as work of Dosso, actually it belongs to his brother Battista. According to some academics, Dosso would intervene in angels at the top, and perhaps in the figure of John the Evangelist.

Image copyright: "Pinacoteca dell'Accademia dei Concordi a Palazzo Roverella".

Year

-

Author

Battista Dossi.

Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici, analytics e di terze parti.
Proseguendo nella navigazione accetti l’utilizzo dei cookie.

Informativacookies